F.No.D-16015/1/2013-S Dated the 8th Nov., 2013
SUBJECT :- BID NOTICE FOR PROCUREMENT OF COMPUTERS AND PRINTERS FOR FILMS DIVISION, MUMBAI.
The Director General, Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, 24-Dr. Gopalrao Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400 026 invites sealed bid in two bid system i.e. Technical and Financial Bid for procurement of computers and printers for Films Division, Mumbai. The detailed configuration of the computers and printers are enclosed in the Annexure-I.
For details please visit our Official Website : www.filmsdivision.org
Last date for receipt of Bid is 29.11.2013 upto 1.00 P.M.
2. The firms/suppliers/proprietors those who are interested to supply the requisite computers and printers of branded company i.e. HP, IBM, DELL, SUN, LENOVO, HCL or Any other known Brands (Not assembled) as mentioned above can visit Films Division for clarification/specification, on any working day viz. Monday to Friday from 11.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. in the office of Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, 24-Dr. Gopalrao Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400 026. Copies of the detailed configuration of the computer and printers specified in the bid can be made available to the concerned on request.
3. The bid should consist of the following documents:
i) Profile of the company along with copies of PAN, TIN and VAT Certificates.
ii) Earnest Money in the specified format
iii) A sealed cover superscribed “Technical Bid” containing detailed technical specifications of the offered product offered in the specified format (Annexure-I) along with any other brochure, catalogues, documents etc. BUT NOT CONTAINING ANY PRICE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS OFFERED.
: 2 :
iv) A sealed cover superscribed “Financial Bid” containing the price schedule (Annexure-II) duly filled in with all commercial details of the bid along with bid No., bid opening date etc.
4. All the above documents should be self attested by an authorized signatory of the bidder and should be on the letter head of the bidder. All the above items should be placed in a cover superscribed “Bid for procurement of computers and printers for Films Division, Mumbai”. The outer cover should bear the bid number and date of closing/opening prominently underlined along with the address of this office but should not bear any information about the bidder or any identifiable mark on the outside.
5. The bidder except those who are registered with the Central Purchasing Organization, National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) must enclose with the Bid an Earnest Money ( Bid Security) of Rs.5,000/- in the form of either cross Demand Draft, Fixed Deposit Receipt, Banker’s Cheque ( Pay Order) or Bank Guarantee obtained from any of the Commercial Bank drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Films Division, Mumbai” valid for a period of 45 days beyond the final bid validity period. The bid which is not accompanied by Earnest Money will not be considered. The validity period/price on acceptance of bid will remain valid for a period of 90 days.
6. The Earnest Money (Bid Security) shall be forfeited by Films Division in the following events :-
i) If bid is withdrawn during validity period or any extension thereon.
ii) If bid is varied or modified in a manner not acceptable to this organization during the validity period or any extension thereof.
iii) If a bidder whose bid has been accepted but fails to furnish the performance security deposit, performance bank guarantee within 30 days of acceptance of bid.
7. The Earnest Money (Bid Security) of unsuccessful bidders will be returned on finalisation of bid. The Earnest Money of successful bidder will be returned on receipt of performance security deposit/bank guarantee.
8. The taxes/duties i.e. VAT, Service Tax etc. leviable if any may be mentioned separately. If these details are not indicated, it will be assumed that the rate is inclusive of all the taxes excluding Octroi.
9. The bidder should mention his PAN/TAN/VAT number in the bid. A copy of the PAN/TAN Card should be attached with the bid.
: 3 :
10. The bidders should not mention their name on the outer cover and the bid should be addressed to The Director General, Films Division, Mumbai. It should be dropped in drop box kept near the entrance of Films Division, 1st Phase Building, 24-Dr.G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400 026 up to 1.00 P.M. on 29.11.2013. All outstations bids, if sent by post, should be sent under registered cover. This Organization will not be responsible for the loss of bid or for delay in postal transit. Bidders are advised in their own interest to ensure that their offer reaches this office well before the closing date and time of the bid as the offers received after the closing date and time of the bid will not be considered. The bid (technical bid) will be opened at 3.00 pm on the closing date in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who may be present.
11. At the first instance, the Technical bids will be opened by the Department and the same will be evaluated by the Competent Committee or Authority. At the second stage, Financial bids of only the Technically acceptable offers will be opened for evaluation and ranking before awarding the contract.
12. The successful bidder will furnish a performance Security Deposit at the rate of 5% of the value of the total cost in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay Order or Fixed Deposit Receipt or Bank guarantee from any commercial Bank drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Films Division, Mumbai” within 30 days of the receipt of supply order. The Performance Security Deposit will remain with the Films Division, till the warranty period of the computer and printers is covered.
13. There shall be no negotiations in general. Even in exceptional circumstances, negotiations will be carried out only with the lowest evaluated responsive bidder.
14. The successful bidder should deliver the materials immediately as per specifications at the Films Division, Mumbai premises without charging any cost.
15. The full and final payment will be made/released only after the supply and satisfactory installation of the computer and printers. No advance payment will be made under any circumstances. The payment will be made through ECS on submission of the bill in triplicate alongwith the mandatory form duly filled which is available in Films Division.
16. The supplier should ensure minimum warranty period for 12 months for the computer & printer from the date of its supply/installation or manufactures warranty whichever is more.
17. Right to accept, reject, split the entire bid or any part thereof without assigning any reason rests with the Director General, Films Division, Mumbai and his decision in this regard is final and binding.
18. Income Tax or any other taxes will be deducted from the bill at source as per Government orders.
: 4 :
19. Any disputes arising out of the bid notice, process and finalisation of this bid shall be subject to jurisdiction of the High Court of Mumbai.
( A. Subramanian )
Asstt. Administrative Officer
For Director General
Encls. : As above.
Format for Technical Bid
Configuration for Desktop Computer and Printers
Sr. No. Configuration Quantity Configuration offered by bidder
1. Desktop Computer – Core i3 :-
Intel 3rd Generation, Core i3 3240(3.30 Ghz,1333 Mhz), 2MB L2 Cache) / Windows 8 (64 Bit) / 18.5″ Monitor / 2GB DDR3 / 500GB HDD / DVDRW / Keyboard + Mouse / HDMI Port 5 Nos.
2. Desktop Computer – Core i5 :-
Intel 3rd Generation, Core i5 3240(3.30 Ghz,1333 Mhz), 3MB L2 Cache) / DOS or Windows 8 (64 Bit) / 18.5″ Monitor / 2GB DDR3 / 1TB HDD / DVDRW / Keyboard + Mouse / HDMI Port 2 Nos.
3. Desktop Computer – Core i7
• Core i7 processor with Intel (3920XM (3rd Generation) 3.4.GHz, 8MB Cache or better
• Operating System Windows 8 Professional
• Intel B75 Express Chipset or Higher
• Bus Architecture – 4 PCI or Express
• Memory – 8 GB (1066MHz DDR3 RAM with 16GB Expandability)
• Hard Disk – 1TB 7200 rpm Serial ATA
• Monitor – 23” LED
• Optical Keyboard & Mouse
• Port – 6 USB port with at least 2 n from for audio or video
• Blu-ray/DVD writer 1 No.
4. Printer – Laser Shot :-
Printing output : Monochrome
Function : Print
Max Resolutions : 2400 x 600 dpi
Duty cycle (A4) : 5000 pages Monthly
First print out time : 7.8 Sec.
Print speed : Mono x 18 ppm
Output tray capacity : 100 sheet
Output face tray type : Face – Down
Input tray capacity : 150 pages
Media Size : A4, A5, B5, C5, D1, ISO-B5 6 Nos.
(* ) (Quantity of all the items specified in the bid is subject to change at the discretion of the Director General, Films Division without any notice to the effect).
Signature of authorized signatory
Format for Financial Bid
Name of the company/firm/Individual___________________________________
VAT /Service Tax Registration No.______________________________________
Sr.No. Item Configuration/Model No. Per Unit cost Taxes, if any Total Cost
1. Desktop Computer – Core i3
2. Desktop Computer – Core i5
3. Desktop Computer – Core i7
4. Printer Laser Shot
Films Division is exempted from payment of Octroi Duty and necessary certificate will be issued, if required.
Company Rubber Stamp/Seal
Of the firm/Company with date
Signature of authorized signatory