No.D-26017/3/2012-PM Dated the 17th Oct., 2013
Subject : Hiring of Vehicle in Films Division, Mumbai.
The Director General, Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, 24-Dr. Gopalrao Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400 026 invites sealed bids in two bid system i.e. Techincal and Financial bids for hiring of vehicle in Films Division, Mumbai.
2. The Films Division will hire one vehicle on annual contract basis. Films Division is having sufficient Drivers in its pay roll and they can be utilized for running these hired vehicles. The concerned agency will have to provide only vehicle to this Division on annual contract basis and they have to bear the insurance and maintenance charges. This Division will bear the cost of fuel charges. The following vehicles are required :-
i) Innova/MUV/Scorpio/Fortuner or equivalent (Diesel Model preferred)
For details please visit our Official Website www.filmsdivision.org
3. The supplier who are interested to provide the services of vehicle and fulfills the terms and conditions mentioned below may submit their bids with all enclosures.
4. The terms and conditions are as under :-
1) An individual or partnership firm or company can bid.
2) The bid should be on LETTER HEAD of the bidder.
3) The bid should be in two bid system i.e. Technical bid (Qualifying Bid) as well as Financial bid.
4) The Separate sealed covers for Technical bid (Qualifying Bid) and Financial bid should be submitted. Both these covers of Technical Bid (Qualifying Bid) and Financial Bid shall be put into an outer cover and sealed.
5) The technical bid should contain details of the vehicle offered in the prescribed form (Annexture-I).
6) The financial bid should be completed in the prescribed form (Annexure-II). Rates should be quoted separately for each vehicle offered. Non-submission of the rates in the prescribed format is liable to be rejected.
7) Bidders may submit their contact details, address, etc. along with qualifying bid.
8) The vehicle provided should be in perfect tip-top conditions in every aspect;
9) The rates quoted by you once accepted will be valid for one year from the date of acceptance of order and will not be changed for any reason under any circumstances, irrespective of revision of CNG/Petrol/Diesel rates. Bidders may give rate for 2nd year which will be optional & the contract may be extended for 2nd year at the quoted rate;
10) To the extent possible, the bidder shall carry out maintenance of the vehicle on a holiday/ closed day with the consent of this office;
11) If case of breakdown or non-commissioning of the vehicle for maintenance for a longer period on working days, the proportionate rental for days of non-operation will be reduced, in case the bidder fails to provide a replacement vehicle for that duration ;
12) In case of accident, the repair cost shall be borne by the agency.
13) Replacement of vehicle, if required, must be made within two hour failing which proportionate rentals for that particular vehicle for that particular day will be deducted along with equal penaly ;
14) Vehicle registration number should be quoted in the tender documents or copy of registration card should be enclosed with the document.
15) The payment will be made on quarterly basis on submission of Tax-invoice. No advance payment will be made under any circumstances.
16) Preference will be given to hire of diesel operated vehicle.
17) Preference will also be given to white coloured or silver coloured vehicle.
18) Preference may be given to a higher-end vehicle in either category if the price difference is not significant.
5 (a). The price/rates should not be quoted/mentioned anywhere in the Technical bid. The Qualifying Bid (Technical bid) will clearly be superscribed with “ Technical bid for hiring of vehicle in Films Division, Mumbai”. The Bid Inquiry letter No. and date may also be indicated.
5 (b). The Financial Bid will contain the price schedule duly filled in and signed and contain all the commercial details of the bid along with tender number, date of opening, etc.
5 (c). Both the above covers of Technical Bid (Qualifying Bid) and Financial Bid shall be put into an outer cover and sealed. The outer cover should duly bear the bid number and date of closing/opening prominently underlined and should be addressed to The Director General, Films Division, 24-Dr.G.Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400 026.
6. The bidder except those who are registered with the Central Purchasing Organization, National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) must enclose with their Technical Bid a Bid Security of Rs.5,000/- in the form of either cross Demand Draft, Fixed Deposit Receipt, Banker’s Cheque ( Pay Order) or bank Guarantee from any of the Commercial Bank drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Films Division, Mumbai” valid for a period of 45 days beyond the final bid validity period. The bid which is not accompanied by Bid Security will not be considered. The Bid Security of unsuccessful Bids will be returned on finalization of Bid. The Bid Security of Successful Bidder will be returned on receipt of performance security deposit/bank guarantee.
7. The Bid Security shall be forfeited by Films Division in the following events:-
i) If Bid is withdrawn during validity period or any extension thereon.
ii) If Bid is varied or modified in a manner not acceptable to this organization
during the validity period or any extension thereof
iii) If a Bidder whose Bid has been accepted but fails to furnish the
performance security deposit/bank guarantee within 7 days of acceptance of Bid.
8. The successful Bidder will have to furnish a performance Security Deposit of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order or Fixed Deposit Receipt or Bank Guarantee from any commercial Bank drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Films Division, Govt. of India, Mumbai” for executing the contract assigned to him within the 15days after receipt of assignment order and will be refunded to him on completion of job. In case, if he fails to execute the job, the Performance Security Deposit shall be forfeited.
9. The envelope duly sealed should be marked “BID FOR HIRING OF VEHICLE IN FILMS DIVISION, MUMBAI” and should be addressed to “The Director General, Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, 24-Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400 026, latest by 07.11.2013 till 1.00 P.M. The Bid shall be dropped in the drop box kept near the 1st Phase Building, Films Division, Mumbai – 26. The Technical Bids will be open on the same day at 3.00 p.m. in presence of the Bidders or their authorized representatives. The Bids received after the due date and time shall not be considered.
10. The bidders are therefore requested to indicate the rates against type of vehicles in the enclosed list (Annexture-II). The rates should be quoted both in figures and words. There should not be overwriting and all corrections should be attested by full signatures. Films Division will pay VAT, Service Tax, etc. as applicable for Govt. Department. If VAT, Service Tax or any other tax is not indicated, it will be presumed that rates are inclusive of all the taxes and that no separate VAT, Service Tax or any other tax is payable. The Bidder has to indicate their PAN/Service Tax Registration No. etc. The Bid submitted without quoting PAN No./Service Tax Registration No. etc., will not be considered.
11. All rights to accept, reject, split any Bid without assigning any reason rests with the Director General, Films Division, Govt. of India, Mumbai.
( A. Subramanian )
Asstt. Administrative Officer
For Director General
Format for Technical Bid
Name of the Firm / Company :-
VAT No. :-
PAN No. :-
Service Tax Registration No. :-
Vehicle Details :-
|Sr.No.||Make of vehicle||Year of Registration||Seating Capacity||Colour||Mileage Run|
Details of taxes, if any
- Copy of the RC, Insurance and Pollution Certificate of the vehicles offered should be enclosed.
- Two photo of the vehicle taken from different angles to be enclosed,
- An undertaking to be given by the owner/bidder that the vehicle is not involved in any criminal case or police case of any kind.
Name of the Company_________________________
Format for Financial Bid
|Sr.No.||Make and Model of vehicle||Rental rate per month for full year||Optional rental rate per month for 2nd year|
- All rates should be quoted inclusive of all taxes and liabilities.
- Comprehensive insurance will be required at the cost of the bidder for the vehicles taken on hire.
- The bidder will be responsible for regular maintenance of the vehicle and the cost thereof.
- If the vehicle meets with any accident, the damage/repairs will be liability of the bidder.
- The rates should be quoted both in fifures and words. There should not be overwriting and all corrections should be attested by full signatures. Films Division will pay VAT, Service Tax or any other tax is payable. If VAT, Service Tax or any other tax is not indicated, it will be presumed that rates are inclusive of all the taxes and that no separate VAT, Service Tax or any other tax is payable. The Bidder has to indicate their PAN/Service Tax Registration No. etc. TheBid submitted without quotitng PAN/Service Tax Registration No. etc. will not be considered.
Name of the Company_________________________