No. R-11013/1/2013-RS&P Dated – 25/10/2013.
Subject: Notice for annual supply of embossed DVD/R etc to Films Division.
Dear Sir/ Madam,
The Director General, Films Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India, 24, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400026 invites sealed bids from well established and reputed firms for annual supply of following items for the period of one year or quantity exhausted whichever is earlier:
Sr. No. Description Quantity(in numbers
a. DVD-R Moser Baer PRO 4.7 GB
b. DVD-R Moser Baer White 4.7 GB
c. DVD-IP Moser Baer White 4.7 GB 15,000
2. Printing on DVD (Offset/Digital/Stickers) 15,000
3. DVD Case- Black & Transparent – Small 15,000
4. DVD Case- Black & Transparent – Big 15,000
5. Printed Card FD Design (Inlay) 15,000
• The quantity specified in the bid notice is subject to change at the discretion of Director General, Films Division, Mumbai without any notice to the effect.
Terms and conditions are indicated below:
1. The sample of DVD along with printed card of Films Division Design will be available for inspection with Shri N.D. Sadamate, Animator & Shri M.S. Bisht, ME, Films Division, Mumbai during the office hours between 10.30 am to 4.30 pm except Saturday/Sunday & closed holidays.
2. The bid is not transferable. The minimum validity of the bid should be 90 days from the date of opening.
3. The stock will be purchased in piecemeal basis as per requirement.
4. The rates should be quoted for item 1 to 5 separately. The VAT and other duties leviable may be mentioned separately. The rate finalized and accepted will be final and will be operative for a period of one year from the date of acceptance of bid. The ordered quantity of the stock is required to be delivered to this office at the address mentioned above free of charge.
5. Being Central Govt. organization Films Division is exempted from paying Octroi Exemption certificate will be issue for claiming exemption of Octroi Duty, if necessary.
6. The order for supply of the DVD-R should be executed within a week from the date of receipt of the supply order. However, the bidder may indicate the time required for delivery of the DVD-R.
7. If any of the material is found to be defective or of a low standard while in use, the same will have
to be replaced by the supplier free of cost immediately.
8. The bidder should mention his PAN number and also submit a copy of PAN card along with the
bid failing which the bid will be liable for rejection.
9. The bidder should also indicate VAT Registration number in the bid failing, which the bid will
be liable for rejection.
10. Any corrections made in the bid should be attested by the bidder who has signed the bid.
11. The tender should be accompanied by Bid Security i.e. Earnest money Deposit of @ 2%of the total cost the form of Account Payee Demand Draft or Fixed Deposit Receipt or Banker’s Cheque or Bank Guarantee from any of the commercial banks drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer, Films Division, Mumbai.” valid for a period of 45 days beyond the final bid validity period the bid which is not accompanied with the Bid Security will not be considered. If any bidder is exempted from paying Bid Security, a copy of relevant Government orders may be sent along with the bid. The bid security shall be forfeited by Films Division in the following events.
i) If bid is withdrawn during the validity period or any extension thereon.
ii) If bid is varied or modified in a manner not acceptable to this Division during the
validity period or any extension thereof.
iii) If a bidder whose bid has been accepted, but fails to furnish the performance
security deposit/performance bank guarantee within 14 days of acceptance of
bid. The Bid security of unsuccessful Bidder will be returned on finalization of bid. The bid security of successful Bidderwill be returned on receipt of Performance Security Deposit.
12. The successful bidder will have to give a Performance Security Deposit @5% to 10% of the total value of the contract as may be decided by the Director General, Films Division, in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft or Fixed Deposit Receipt or a Bank Guarantee of a Commercial Bank drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, Films Division, Mumbai. The Performance Security Deposit should valid for a period of sixty days beyond the date of completion of the contract period. The Performance Security Deposit will be returned after successful completion of the contract period. In case the successful bidder fails to accept the contract with in the stipulated time, the Bid Security will be forfeited.
13. The successful bidder will have to enter into an agreement in the prescribed form with the Films Division of the contract for one year as per the terms and conditions to be prescribed by this Division. However the contract could be cancelled under Indian Laws if the successful bidder fails to execute the orders with in the stipulated time and/or the quality of the material is found to be inferior.
14. The payment for the goods supplied will be made through ECS and the supplier has to submit a
Mandatory from duly filled to Films Division. The form is available in the concerned section.
15. The bid should be on LETTER HEAD of the bidder and should be in double cover. The outer cover should be in a SEALED COVER (Waxing seal etc.) and marked as, “BID ENQUIRY FOR ANNUAL SUPPLY OF “DVD-R” to Films Division and should be addressed to the Director General, Films Division, 24-Dr.G.Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai – 400 026. The bid should be deposited in Tender Box kept near the Main Gate of Films Division, Mumbai by 18th November2013 on or before1.00 pm. The bids received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered.
16. The bids will be opened at 3.00 p.m. on same day in the presence of the representatives of bidders who may be present.
17. The Director General, Films Division reserves the right to accept, reject and split entire bid or any part thereof without, assigning any reason and his decision in this regard is final and binding.
18. Income Tax or any other taxes will be deducted from the bill at source as per Govt. orders.
19. Any dispute arising out of the bid process and finalization of this bid shall be subject to jurisdiction of the High Court of Bombay, Mumbai.
For details please visit our Official Website www.filmsdivision.org
Assistant Administrative Officer
For Director General
Copy to Nodal Officer (IT) Films Division, Mumbai for information and necessary action. It is requested that bid notice may be uploaded on official website of Films Division i.e. www.filmsdivision.org. The pen drive containing bid notice is sent herewith to do the needful. A copy of uploaded notice may be sent to RS&P Section for records.
Assistant Administrative Officer
For Director General